Livestock Series – Asia’s Leading International Livestock, Aquaculture, Feed & Meat Industry Events.
Digital Solutions by Informa Markets are conceptualized based on the benefits of our partners in Livestock Industry in the work. Going digital in this fast-paced environment is a must and will show that the series is capable to adapt to technological changes.
Digital Solutions are one of our ways to cope up with the changes the industry is facing now due to the pandemic, to show that our Livestock series is equally competent, and we have different offerings for you – our valued customers.
Solution 01: Webinars
What is webinar?
The word webinar comes from “online seminar” or “web-based seminar”.
Livestock series webinar is a live, virtual event that is executed online. It is an educational or instructive session that includes audio and visual communication between a speaker and attendees. Webinar software enables the sharing files and interactive participation through chat boxes and Q&A features.
01. Generating leads.
02. Increasing ROI.
03. Elevating expert recognition.
04. Placing message, product or services in front of targeted professionals.
Solution 02: Event Website Advertising
What is Website Advertising?
Banner advertisement shown at the home page / sub page of event website gives the prominent branding to vast of number of visitors before and during the show. Clicking on your banner ads would lead readers to your company website.
Solution 03: Electronic Direct Mailing (EDM)
What is EDM?
A sponsored eDM campaign which enables customers to push targeted message to B2B professionals by selecting targets from event database.
How it benefits?
01. Advertise new product(s) / service(s).
02. Announce company event or new collection.
03. Promote trade show participation.
04. Capture high-quality leads.
Solution 04: Online Registration Sponsorship
What is Online Registration Sponsorship?
Exclusive opportunity for exhibitor to boost exposure to quality B2B professionals on the pre-registration page. 90% of the pre-registrants are the show’s target audience.
Solution 05: E-Locate – Onsite Application
What is E-Locate?
E-Locate is a self-service kiosk for visitors to find existing and new business partners during onsite. Visitors to type in any keywords and receive the list of most relevant exhibitors by email/print out. Additional channel to reach visitors and attract more right buyers to your booth.
Solution 06: LeadEx Application on Mobile
What is LeadEx?
LeadEx – The new application on mobile phone to maximize your ROI on participation by tracking visitors coming your booth. Simply scan Barcode of visitor badges and manual entry visitor detail by iOS or Android smartphone or tablet. Visitor’s database to be collected: Contact person, Company name, Address, Country, Phone number, Email address, Interested product (*according to visitor’s provided info at registration). At the end of the show day, the system will generate and email to scanned visitors and they can see exhibitors’ detail (company name, contact person, phone number, email address).
Solution 07: Livestock E-Market Place (Online Exhibition)
What is Livestock E-Market place?
An innovative additional online tool that allows interaction between exhibitors & buyers around the world to connect and conduct business without boundary – only clicks away.
Why to join?
01. Allow Exhibitors and Buyers to Stay Connected While Staying Away.
02. Join a wide range of visitors to the show from around the world.
03. Exhibitors to launch the newest products or service to a huge audience with no travelling cost.
04. Share the experience with some of the world’s biggest industrial brands.
What platform includes
01. Online exhibition platform opens as real exhibition 9am – 6pm.
02. Registration system for visitors to register.
03. Booth layout for exhibitor to upload products photos / VDO / company description.
04. Search tools for visitors to look for suppliers / products.
05. Chat box allows messages between exhibitors and visitors.
06. Online Video Call to allow real-time meeting.
How does it work?
Exhibitors to book a number of video conferencing room(s). One at a time, each room will allow for “face-to-face” interaction, communication, and conduct business between buyer & exhibitors. Buyers to filer product & service type, view exhibitors’ product photo before starting communication by request for meeting – this is a real-time e-meeting.